Hello

Rhett

To anyone stumbling in.... This is just a test site I have been working on and use to test new features for other forums... Although in about a week I will have it finished and leave it for those you want to wonder in... I'm not sure what will be here but I will have a few cool things for sure. R1Lover

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

:P Hey R1Lover, I stumbled in hahahaha!!! give me at least a couple more posts before that ban button comes out.I was getting all ready to view the pics of your new R1 and.... nuthin. hahaCool site so far with all the options up by your banner.

R1Lover, you do know that this site has more member on it the 1098.netThat kills me LMAO
:PHang tight and I will get it fixed up...Just a site for friends and bsing...I will be adding some new featuers on here before the others...

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

IF greg saw this site it would be over lmaoI'm still not sure how all of you saw it lmaoIt's all good this was just a test site, but I'm going to leave it ans finish it up this weekend. :P

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

This is a good site, cause it's neutral ground, you can post up and not have to worry about smart remarks.And as far as how I found it, you posted it on the MM forum in your profile :P :beer1

I'm still not sure how all of you saw it lmao