Welceom back DJ!

Rhett

Good, good... got a busy week ahead. Have to write a case study tommorow for my evidence class. My brother is moving down here from PA at the end of the week...gonna be staying with us for a while till he gets on his feet. Then there's work, but thats always there. So how's the Arctic these days?? lol

Good, good... got a busy week ahead. Have to write a case study tommorow for my evidence class. My brother is moving down here from PA at the end of the week...gonna be staying with us for a while till he gets on his feet. Then there's work, but thats always there. So how's the Arctic these days?? lol
:) with a foot and a half of snow all coming down in 12 hrs :)Otherwise it 's back to the real world, work and the usual BS Erik has been sick for two weeks on and of.I'm miss the sun have not seen it since FL :storm:) Side note: My parents are looking to buy in Naples next year if they do, I will be down there every year for a few weeks :)Just found this out today :lmao
sup guys
Hey R1Lover :)Indy................ start planning :)

Who is this DJ?!!
You mean I'm not universally known? WTF??:):)
EveR1ast, he is a Super Mod on SBF and YFN :) Great guy :)
Awww, that's so......hey, wait. What are you kissing up for? Did you do something I don't know about yet? :):)It sucks that I "just" got done with that case study I had to write (it's like after 4am here) I was hoping to log in and bs a while but I guess everyones already gone...

• 10 months later...