Website Setup Suggestions?

Rinn

Rhett,

Myself and some of my Columbine alumni are setting up a support group for people who have gone through tramatic events like the Aurora Theater shooting.. Right now it's on Facebook. DIdn't know if setting up a website with IP.Board would be a good idea or if you have suggestions on another program or forum.

Thanks,

Ryan

gallery_2_2_59787.jpg

First meet up is Wednesday I'm going to see if any of the people affected show up or not..

the-rebelsproject.org

therebelsproject.org

are two URL's available that I though would work. Since the Facebook groups is the under the same name.

gallery_2_2_59787.jpg

Looks good.... if you still want to move that site over here too, just let me know... :)

and ya those types of things with "I know someone" etc always seem to fizzle lol So if that doesn't work out, let me know. :)

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just want to take this website shit by the horns and get it done.. There are already other people who are asking for help on how to help their children who have gone through similar situations. This is not longer a startup in my opinion this is real and needs to be done seriously someplace off of Facebook that can be more controled and helpful.

Here is the picture they created as a "logo" let me know what it will cost to set this up and I will give you my CC# to get it started.. I registerd www.therebelsproject.org so we are good to go on that.

post-7-0-08858400-1345172735_thumb.jpg

gallery_2_2_59787.jpg