My Website Proofs

Rinn

I like 3 or 11, who did those? Are you still running the one that Alex did? We need to get that site moved over here too! :)

I'm still running the one Alex did.. A local company cold called me and I was wanting to do it anyways so I got about 2 more quotes after I got theres and they were the best price about $100 a page with a CMS setup called Joomla.. Never have to pull my site into Dreamweaver to update it again.. Unless I want to really change it.

I picked 3 with the colors from 9 maybe should get some moore proofs.. Wasn't a fan of the diamond plating on 11 since we dont really use that type of steel..

gallery_2_2_59787.jpg

Just a tip, they shouldn't charge per page if they are using joomla... as it's all template based... if your only doing a few pages 2-4 then it's all good... but many more then that and you can work them up yourself pretty easy with joomla. ;)

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

Yeah I know I got a quote from another company that was going to do 5 pages and setup Joomla.. $10K.. :o This way I give them all my pictures and text copy they do it for me and I don't have to mess with the 50 some odd pages.

Here is round two of my proofs\

post-7-0-26572400-1339643656_thumb.jpgpost-7-0-78409200-1339643658_thumb.jpg

gallery_2_2_59787.jpg

That's what I'm getting it for now the other company I got a quote for was insanely high.. Corey's site looks good guess he likes black lol.. It does look more compact and sleek too.

Which one of the 2nd Proofs do you like?

gallery_2_2_59787.jpg