KWComp

It will only show new post if there are new post since your last visit... such as when you come back to view this one... Once you have read it, it's not new anymore so it doesn't show unless there are new ones. On here it's a little spotty as there is not much posting.. but I will post a little tonight to show you when you come back and check. :beer

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

It will only show new post if there are new post... such as when you come back to view this one... Once you have read it, it's not new anymore so it doesn't show unless there are new ones. On here it's a little spotty as there is not much posting.. but I will post a little tonight to show you when you come back and check. :beer
POST POST POST!! :spam

It will only show new post if there are new post... such as when you come back to view this one... Once you have read it, it's not new anymore so it doesn't show unless there are new ones. On here it's a little spotty as there is not much posting.. but I will post a little tonight to show you when you come back and check. :beer
Ur kidding me on explaining what it does right? :spamKidding bro....I was just suprised that it didnt show ALL unread threads and posts like VB does.

I have it set to show all unread post since your last login... it's a setting that can be changed...As for the explanation...... I was wording the post so everyone could understand it.... lol there will be many people looking here for help when things change soon, these post and questions will help them too... :beer

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

I have it set to show all unread post since your last login... it's a setting that can be changed...As for the explanation...... I was wording the post so everyone could understand it.... lol there will be many people looking here for help when things change soon, these post and questions will help them too... :beer
Ahhh......:hb my bad. I was just poken anyways. :spam