How is the book?

Biga

So, it has been a while since you ordered the book for helping you and your wife with Hailey Marie sleeping habits. Has it helped at all? or are you still going to work red eyed every morning?My son Erik has been doing well, but lately he is waking up at :scared 0400hrsfor no apparent reason, then starts to cry, until one us attends to him. AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!The spoiled brett :P is now in the city visiting my wife's parents, due to work I could not attend :P :P

I never read the book, but my wide did. I'm not sure if it was the book or the Video we got from the doctor about sleeping habits, but Hailey i sleeping in her bed all night long. We never even have to wake up in the middle of the night now.Julie takes her to her bedroom with a bottle at about 8:30pm every night and she drinks her bottle and falls asleep. We don't hear a peep from her until about 6am or so. It is so nice to be able to sleep again. It took three nights of doing the procedure on the video but after that she is doing great.I'm uploading the video now so you can see it if you want to. It's a really old copy of the video but it works. lol

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

To be honest neither did I. lol That was left up to my wife, it funny how sleeping habits are identical to your families.Dominique gets Erik ready for bath around 1930, then bottle, bed time story with his favorite books(Mighty Machines)lol, than bed time 2000-2030.It's feels like we win when he sleeps a full night, I'm sure you guys feel the same about it

Yes for sure, let your wife watch the video with you.... if you are like me you will have to realy on her to make sure to follow it to a "t" I wanted to go get her each and every time she cried....It should be done in about an hour... it's about 600mb... lolThe doctor told us if this didn't' work it was because we didn't' follow it... lolBut worth it.I'll post the link when it's done uploading

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers