Vista

Rhett

At these prices they are going to be showing record profits....I would never pay $400.00 for an os system for s desktop. If it was 150 I might buy it just to play around with it and test it out... but at 400 for the full version... no way jose!Insane.btw- it goes on sale at midnight.Home Basic Version $199.99Home Premium Version $239.99Business Version $299.99Vista Ultimate $399.99

60_thumb.attach

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

you cant use img tags to show files on your hard drive.....sheeshand the true cost, like any other OS is the cost of either an new computer on which it will come free, or the upgrade cost, in which case you ARE paying $400 for an OS as you paid something for the Original and are now paying for the new upgrade OS. Same as it was going from 3.1 to 95, or 95 to 96, or 98 to XP, or OS9 to OS X, or OSX 10.1 to OSX 10.2 etc......if you dont want to pay for an Operating system, you need to be using something open source like Linux, Solaris or BSD:hooray
So are you talking about viewing files such as pictures as thumbnails?And yes most people will get it for free because of a new system. I wonder why there are no upgrade prices out?

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

no i'm talking about this:

showing up as text and not images.i'm not allowed to view your temp file on your computer.....
:hooray shit............. I copied and pasted and it worked for me lol

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers