Pazzo Levers

Rhett

1. Go to http://http://www.motomummy.com and order your new levers. Make sure to select the proper bike, the lever size, (shorty or standard), color of the lever and the color of the adjuster. 2.Wait 2-3 days (normally) for your levers to arrive via USPS Priority Mail. 3. Un-package your new Pazzo Levers and head to the garage or shop. pazzo1.jpg 4. Grab a couple of simple tools, in this case on the 2007 R1 you will need a Flat Head Screwdriver and, an 8mm and 10mm end wrench or socket. pazzo2.jpg 5. Loosen the bottom nut first on the brake lever. Then unscrew the bolt with a flat head screwdriver. pazzo3.jpg 6. Remove the bolt and the old lever. (you can normally sell your old levers on a bike forum or e-bay for about 1/2 the cost of new ones). pazzo4.jpg 7. Get the new lever and apply a small amount of grease the bushing area. (some models may use the factory bushing and some may not) If you need to use the factory bushing, remove it from the stock lever and grease up and install on the new pazzo lever) pazzo5.jpg 8. Install the new lever in place, insert the bolt from the top and snug with the screwdriver. pazzo6.jpg 9. Install the nut on the bottom and tighten to specs. (snug). pazzo7.jpg 10. Clean off any dirt or grease and make sure the lever functions properly. It should move freely and not bind. pazzo8.jpg 11. Proceed to the clutch lever next and follow the same procedures as the brake lever. pazzo9.jpg 12. On the clutch side it may be necessary to loosed the clutch perch so you can twist it up. (making it easier to access the bottom nut) pazzo10.jpg 13. Now you can easily get to the bottom nut for lever removal. pazzo11.jpg 14. Remove the bottom nut and unscrew the bolt, then remove the stock lever. pazzo12.jpg 15. Again you may need to use the factory bushing on the new lever. If so clean and apply new grease as needed. pazzo13.jpg16. Install the bolt and nut and snug to specs. pazzo14.jpg 17. Move the clutch perch back into position and tighten snugly. pazzo15.jpg 18. Now again make sure the levers function freely and adjust the settings to what fit's you best.

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

Guest GIXXERFAN

Looks easy, and looks great. More comforatble than the stock levers too with a lot of adjustability. Love mine.(wish I didn't have to wait 4 months to ride).

Looks easy, and looks great. More comforatble than the stock levers too with a lot of adjustability. Love mine.(wish I didn't have to wait 4 months to ride).
Thank you... ya but you get to ski for the next few months, so I guess it's a trade off. :nono Like I said you can always bring your bike to my house and I'll keep it warm for you. :hooray

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...