Forum Issues And Questions

I noticed this too, but it marks each thread you have read.... so you must not have read them all.... I went back and tested this and could not duplicate it. There were threads I missed, once I read them it was correct.by clicking the "New Post" link it will show you what you have not read also.... test it again and see if you can duplicate it?

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

Also when you get a visitor message, when you view it, it should make all the notifications in the upper right hand corner dissapear, but it still shows a "1" You have to click on it, and walk through it to let it know you've viewed it. Any way to fix that?

I show 3.............the "active posts" to the left of the search box, is all within the last 24 hours. Under the search box there is an "active posts" button again, this one seems to be the "new/unread" one, and also the one to the right, the "view new content" button is the "new/unread" button as well

• Like 1

I have a semi-new issue, :) Whenever I sign on, the 0 next to my name changes to a 1, like it's trying to notify me of a new message, but when I click on it, it does nothing. I have to go to my settings, messages and view the ones you and J-Paul already left me and then it displays a 0 again?Feels good to be a newb again, btw :) <----------

I did, there's a green box that pops up top center that says "Loading" but it never does anything. I have to go to my settings> messages to view it before it will clear. Then at some point throughout the day, it will show a 1 again when there is nothing new to view. I have to do the same again to clear it

I did, there's a green box that pops up top center that says "Loading" but it never does anything. I have to go to my settings> messages to view it before it will clear. Then at some point throughout the day, it will show a 1 again when there is nothing new to view. I have to do the same again to clear it
Then you most likely have a pop up blocker stopping the forums inline notification (pop ups)

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers

That's actually a client side java script, meaning it depends on your pc to run the java script, which means if it's slow you need a faster computer lol :)Is it slow for anyone else?

Rhett Buck

Exact Servers